Parents who are expecting their babies would like to have all the essential tools and accessories that would make taking care of their little ones better. This includes finding the right baby monitor that would let them check on their babies while they are sleeping in another room.
What are Baby Video Monitors?
Baby monitors are great tools for parents to keep watch over their little ones even when they are not in the same room. This will enable them to monitor how their baby is doing while also being able to do other chores around the house.
Also, baby video monitors are great for checking out how your baby is doing since you can easily view them on your parent unit. This minimizes the time you have to frequently check on your baby even at night.
Baby Video Monitor Products
Baby video monitors are a better way of watching over and checking on your baby while you are in a different room or doing something else. The following are the top three baby video monitors that are proven to prevent razor bumps:
Beleef Video Baby Monitor- Night Vision Camera and Two-Way Audio System for Baby Safety & Security
If you are looking for a video monitor that can let you view your baby at night, the about Beleef Video Baby Monitor- Night Vision Camera and Two-Way Audio System for Baby Safety & Security promises to do that for you. It features a night vision camera lens which lets you view your baby as he sleeps at night without having to head over to his room every time.
Furthermore, you can use the lullaby setting to gently let your baby fall asleep. You can also use the two-way audio system to talk to him when he wakes up to comfort him easily.
The wireless feature of this baby video monitor enables you to carry around the parent unit wherever you go because it has a long 850 feet range of the digital signal.
What we like about Beleef Video Baby Monitor- Night Vision Camera and Two-Way Audio System for Baby Safety & Security are the following:
- Comes with pre-set lullabies and nursery rhymes to help your baby sleep faster
- Night vision feature provides clear images of your baby even when the lights are closed in his room
- Comes with a two-way audio talk feature that lets you talk and soothe your baby through this video monitor
- Features a long-range digital signal that reaches up to 850 feet
- Wireless feature lets you carry it around the house
- Does not need a Wi-Fi connection
- The baby monitor comes with two stick-up hooks which let you hang it on the wall or prop down on a table
- Features a 360-degree rotatable bottom for better-angled vision
- Easy setup
What we don’t like:
- Some parents find the screen to be too small
UU Infant Video Baby Monitor with Digital Camera Wireless
The UU Infant Video Baby Monitor with Digital Camera Wireless is a great parent monitor which lets you monitor all your children inside your home, including your baby. This is because the camera can be paired up with four other cameras and can be monitored through a single parent unit.
It comes with a two-way talk back feature so you can calm and comfort your baby even if you are doing chores in other rooms of your house. Monitoring your baby at night is also easier with its infrared night vision lens so you can easily see how your baby is sleeping at night.
What we like about the UU Infant Video Baby Monitor with Digital Camera Wireless are the following:
- Comes with 4 polyphonic lullabies to lull your baby to sleep or comfort him upon waking up
- Features a room temperature monitor so you can see if your baby is comfortable in his sleep
- Comes with a night light
- Can be paired with four other cameras for a scan view mode
- Has an infrared night vision lens that lets you clearly see and watch over your baby even in low light settings
- The parent unit’s monitor has a2.4 inch color LCD screen that projects real-time audio and video
- Can reach up to 825 feet so you can do your chores around the house
- Features a two-way talk back so you can comfort your baby with your voice even if you are in a different room
What we don’t like:
- The night vision view is not as clear
- Some parents complain about the electric plugs being too short
Dragon Touch Smart One HD Wireless 960p Baby Monitor
The Dragon Touch Smart One HD Wireless 960p Baby Monitor is a top choice for parents who would like to keep updated and see how their baby is doing even when away from home or at work. Multiple family members can view your baby through the Yoosee free app download that is available for both Android and iOS devices.
What’s more, it has a 960p video quality and a LED night vision so you can view and monitor your little one clearly even at night. The two-way talk audio also lets you listen and talk to your baby even when away, so he will feel that you are close by.
What we like about the Dragon Touch Smart One HD Wireless 960p Baby Monitor are the following:
- It has a 960p video quality and a 30ft led night vision which lets you view your baby clearly and sharply even in low light conditions
- Features a two-way talk audio which lets you listen and talk to your baby
- Has a pan and tilt feature which lets you position and adjust the baby monitor in the best angle
- Features a multi-user viewing through the Yoosee free app download for Android and iOS phones.
- Comes with a motion detector and email alert so you can keep updated on how your baby is doing even when away
What we don’t like:
- Some users experience connectivity issues
Verdict / Value
These three products are the best in baby video monitors which let you monitor your baby easily by viewing them. It cuts down having to frequently check on your baby since you can see what he is doing.
All three baby monitors are equipped with video and two-way audio which also lets you talk to your baby and soothe him while you are doing other things around the house.
Which is the Best Baby Video Monitor?
While all the three products are great baby video monitors, the Dragon Touch Smart One HD Wireless 960p Baby Monitor is packed with great features that make it a cut above the rest. The live video viewing that is accessible through a downloadable app on your phone or tablet can let you check up on your little one even when away.
This makes it a great baby video monitor for parents who need to run errands or go to work while still being able to monitor their baby.